The continuously increasing demand for efficient management of energy and environmental issues has led Natural Resources GP to focus on
of European, American and international legislation concerning greenhouse
- Carbon Capture and Storage [more]
Research, development and management of renewable energy projects
Planning and implementation of energy-saving techniques and technologies
in buildings and production facilities
European financing programs
International business brokerage between potential investors and
companies with renewable energy projects
Natural Resources PC is representing companies and Funds looking to acquire RES [wind, solar, biomass, small hydro] projects and/or operating plants and RES technology in Greece and elsewhere.
Conversely, Natural Resources PC is authorised to sell fully-licenced RES projects and/or operating RES plants in Greece, Europe, Turkey and the USA.
- Monitoring and updating on the Greek institutional framework on wind power and photovoltaic projects, as well as sustainable development
- Evaluation and reduction of greenhouse gases emissions
- Managing electricity demand
- Green certificates for electricity
- Energy communities